COVID-19 Update, Level 2 - Our Queenstown and Wanaka offices are open as usual
TODD & WALKER Law have been business as usual throughout the Alert Level lockdown stages with our full team working remotely and we are now back to working from our offices again under Level 2.
If you are visiting our offices you will see some changes to the way we are operating. Before visiting, we ask that you kindly make yourself aware of our new processes.
Coming in for a meeting:
- We will be observing 1m social distancing rules so please keep your distance from others in the office;
- We ask that you DO NOT come into the office if:
- if you are sick and presenting flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose, loss of sense of smell);
- you are awaiting test results for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in the last 14 days; or
- you have returned from overseas, or have been in close contact with someone who has returned from overseas, in the past 14 days.
- On arrival to the office you will be asked by our friendly receptionist for your contact information for our contact register, we will also have a QR code available on the entry to the office to allow you to electronically complete this information;
- Meeting rooms have been re-organised to allow for 1m seated distancing between you and our staff;
- Hand sanitiser will be available at reception and our entire office is being regularly cleaned;
- Building lifts are still in operation, we advise that if you are using the lift that you try to minimise the number of people in the lift at one time and maintain social distancing. Alternatively, you can take the stairs to the office, you will see these immediately to your right when entering the building, we are on Level 2.
These measures are in place to ensure the safety of our clients, visitors and staff. If you have any queries or concerns regarding any of these measures for an upcoming meeting, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
We also ask that after visiting our offices if you become unwell and present symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 before your meeting with us, that you inform us as soon as possible.